AM Public is one of Sweden’s most experienced consulting firms in the field of art in public spaces and we offer a wide range of services.
The business specializes in implementing comprehensive art programs and art projects in complex new constructions and conversions.
We have the capacity, and a long experience, of handling the entire artistic process with well proven methods – through pilot study and analysis, organization and project management, production and implementation, we are involved until the art is in place.
Where the public art meet the public, residents and visitors we work with dialogue- and consolidation efforts.
AM Public also perform shorter assignments, regardless artistic expression and format, such as purchases of already existing art and design as well as temporary projects within the field of art and culture.
AM Public collaborates with highly experienced Swedish and international artists, as well as with newly examined artists. We have a big network of experienced and solid subcontractors, where architects and designers are our main partners.
Other examples of AM Public’s services is the implementation of:
- qualified competitions for public art commissions
- inventory and valuation of public or company-owned art collections
- documentation of public art in text and image, in publications and books
- formats for discussion and pedagogy, from conversation series to art showings
- art events and inaugurations of the art
- development of public and company-owned art databases